Five-star, four-night getaway to an award-winning, historic hotel set in beautiful Guernsey, with a sumptuous spa and fine dining - includes breakfast, one dinner, one afternoon tea and all travel.
The Old Government House Hotel & Spa
Stay at most renowned hotel in Guernsey, The Old Government House Hotel & Spa (otherwise known as the OGH) enjoys a rich history and has hosted many royal guests since its opening as a hotel in 1858. This charming property is full of character, the perfect complement to your time on the island.
The OGH is Guernsey’s only five-star hotel, overlooking the harbour with views of the neighbouring islands of Sark and Herm located in a prime location in the bustling town of St Peter Port - with its shops, restaurants, and boutiques - leaving you free to wander to the local beach, Guernsey Harbour, and Candie Gardens. Part of the Red Carnation hotel group, renowned -wide for their outstanding customer service and attention to detail.
The hotel is also close to North Beach and is located on a quiet street and arranged around a private garden, overlooking the castle and harbour - on a clear day you can even see the outline of the French coast.
The hotel is home to an indulgent health club and spa with fully-equipped gym and heated outdoor swimming pool in which you can disconnect from the outside world. When you're feeling ‘zen’ enough, experience AA rosette dining: head to The Brasserie Restaurant where the best local, organic ingredients are celebrated with much-loved signature dishes created by Executive Head chef, Beatrice Tollman.. This light-filled conservatory, overlooking the peaceful private gardens and St Peter Port harbour beyond, is the place to relax over delicious steaks and fresh Guernsey seafood, accompanied by live piano music in the evenings. Or choose fine dining at the Curry Room, specialising in Indian gourmet with a backdrop decorated with local history. Relax over a few drinks at the stylish and relaxing Crown Club with its glass-walled wine and whisky-tasting room or sample the cosy Centenary Bar which opens out onto the leafy surrounds of The Olive Grove.
A sought-after stay: The Old Government House Hotel & Spa has garnered an extensive list of awards: it was voted third in the top hotels in the UK in Condé Nast Traveller’s Readers' Choice Awards in 2017, as well as holding TripAdvisor Certificates of Excellence for both its restaurants, its afternoon tea and of course, the hotel itself.
- ⦿ 4 nights at 5* Old Government House, Guernsey
- ⦿ Return flights from either, Bristol, Exeter Birmingham, Gatwick, Manchester, Stansted, Liverpool, East Midlands, London City or Southampton
- ⦿ Daily full English Breakfast
- ⦿ Free upgrade to Queen room (subject to availability at time of booking)
- ⦿ Two-course dinner in The Brasserie Restaurant on your first night
- ⦿ Deluxe afternoon tea, to be taken on second day, which includes a selection of finger sandwiches on white and brown bread, freshly baked scones with Guernsey clotted cream, a selection of delicious homemade cakes, accompanied by the tea of your choice
- ⦿ Price valid for travel 15 November to 15 December 2023
- ⦿ Supplement of £26 per person for travel 03 Jan to 28 Mar 2024
- ⦿ Supplement of £80 per person for travel 29 March to 27 April 2024
- ⦿ Supplement of £100 per person for travel 28 April to 28 May 2024
- ⦿ Extra nights at the hotel from £101 per person
- ⦿ One piece of hold luggage (20kg) per person
⦿ One piece of hand luggage per person
- ⦿ This holiday is 100% financially protected. ATOL protected 2713
- Low deposit of £100 per person (full payment when booking within 70 days of travel)
Enhance your trip
- ⦿ Return shared transfers - from £20 per person
- ⦿ Day trip to Herm - Includes lunch at The Mermaid Tavern (May only) - £55 per person
- ⦿ Day trip to Sark - Includes bicycle hire (May only) - £65 per person
Enhancements can be selected and added to your booking on the next page.
Please let us know any special requests on the next page in the booking process, we will pass these on to our suppliers, but we cannot guarantee they can be fulfilled. If you have a specific requirement or require special assistance, please contact us via email email@example.com